(All fees are in Canadian dollar)
The following fees below are for Canadians who submit their passport applications in Canada, in-person or by mail.
- 5-year adult passport (age 16 or over) – $190
- 10-year adult passport (age 16 or over) – $260
- Child passport (0 to 15 years of age) – $100
*there is no tax for passport application
Additional fees may apply
You may need to pay extra fees on top of the fees above if you need:
- to replace a lost or stolen passport
- urgent and express processing (only available if you apply in person at a passport office)
- standard pickup at a passport office
- other administrative services
You may request for a temporary passport if you have applied and paid for your regular passport (5-year adult, 10-year adult or child passport) but haven’t received it by mail. You have to pay the temporary passport fee of $110 only if you have an urgent proven need for a passport in less than 20 business days.