Please be advised that this site is not affiliated with the Service Canada office.
It was created to provide general passport information only.
You must provide proof of travel for urgent service. You may also need to provide it for express service, depending on your situation.
Proof of travel can be one of the following:
- an airline, bus or train ticket
- a written declaration, if travelling by car
- a travel itinerary showing proof of payment
- proof of illness or death in the family requiring immediate travel
- A written declaration to confirm the need to apply for passport for foreign VISA requirement or other need of identity confirmation
- A letter from an organization or an employer that explained why the passport applicant need a passport to travel
Depending on the reason for your travel, you may need to show further proof that your situation is urgent.